Thursday, February 17, 2011

Liebling! Gretchen's Boeing-Boeing Dating Profile

 
Today Gretchen's profile is our featured dating profile for the characters in Boeing-Boeing. Boeing-Boeing shows us one way of trying to work the dating system, though with stressful (and hilarious) consequences.  This week on the blog, we will have the dating profiles for Gloria, Gabriella, and Gretchen that might help clear things up for our friend Bernard. Oh, and we will also have Bertha's profile, too. Enjoy!

Gretchen (our our passionate German with Lufthansa): 
Q: What are your best qualities?
A: Ooh!  My best qualities are hard to decide, but I am fery happy and zat seems to make ozers fery happy.
 
Q: What do you look for in a romantic partner?
A: For my partner, I look for someone who is romantic oont funny oont surprising!

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening?
A: A romantic evening vould be my lover eating German foot vith me, (even if he didn't like it,)  oont a nice valk vith some champagne oont a nice tussle in ze hay, (ze bed.)

Q: How do you comfort someone when something stressful happens?
A: I tend to be over exuberant, but I try to hug zem and let zem know zey are not alone.

Q: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?  
A: I vould go to Schulenberg!  My Mozer lives zere!
 
Q: What is one word that describes your life?
A: Spicy.

-----------------
Be sure to read our other lovely ladies' profiles, too! 
Coming Soon: Bertha!
-----------------
How about you? Share your answers with us! 
What are your best qualities?
What color best describes your personality and why?
What do you look for in a romantic partner?
What is your idea of a romantic evening?
How do you comfort someone when something stressful happens?
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Your work lets you out early, what do you do with this free time?
What is one word that describes your life?
What's your theme song? 

No comments:

Post a Comment