Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome!

Hi! You've reached the new NC Stage blog. As the header hints at, this is a loose format blog of things I find interesting and I'm thinking you might too. We'll put stuff up about upcoming productions at NC Stage, we'll post reviews, (if we like them), links to podcasts and video, (oh yes, we have that kind of stuff. great podcasts coming up of discussions with the directors of our productions) and just stuff I think is interesting. I'll be inviting guests to post short articles as well. I've already got a special guest who is a volunteer for NC Stage, and I can't wait to read her post.

So check it out, recommend it to friends, subscribe to the feed, put it in your google reader, make comments! We'd love to hear from you! Also, if you have an idea for a guest post, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment