Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beautiful View Video

Hi all,

I'm posting a video of some footage I took when I visited rehearsals. I saw the invited dress rehearsal the other night and am really excited about this play. I've also been at Flat Rock Playhouse opening Man of La Mancha and rehearsing their next show, Perfect Wedding, all the while. While I'm writing, I just want to say how much I appreciate Flat Rock and what they do down there. They're a wonderful, talented and dedicated group of people who run that theatre. It's a big job and they've gone through a lot this past year, losing several members of their close theatre family, including their long time resident sound designer and their Executive Director, Robin Farquhar. All within the past year. So my hat's off to them and I thank them for letting me work there and for taking such good care of me.

About this video. In it are Anne Thibault - cast, Jay Putnam - director, Bitch - cast, Connie Silver - Stage Manager. Also, I didn't really edit any of it and the language can get saucy during rehearsal so be warned.

So, enjoy the video and go see a play!

Charlie


2 comments:

  1. btw . . . really Charlie, you've never heard the term "cock-blocked"?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this show. Great job all! Thanks for a great night.

    ReplyDelete