Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh! Hello there! Update and a little presentation.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Where've I been!?! Well I did 2 shows down at Flat Rock Playhouse, we had 2 shows running at NC Stage, the kids have been in summer camp, including JCC summer camp and the Soggy Sneakers preschooler's camp at the NC Arboretum, and a week long trip to the beach with the family. You know what's hard to remember to do? Write blog entries. I don't know how the professional bloggers do it. Oh well. I'm here now and looking forward to writing some more about NC Stage and other stuff. If you're just starving for the day to day info about NC Stage, you can follow the NC Stage Twitter account that's listed to the right on this blog page. I'll get back to some more stuff about producing the season and hopefully get some guest bloggers in here soon. Until then, here is a Keynote (that's the Mac version of Power Point) presentation that I gave to a local economic development think tank. Thought it might be interesting. It's one of the other things that's had my attention recently. Hopefully, it won't be too dry. New season coming up! I'll tell you the plays later.

No comments:

Post a Comment